Set your digital transformation up for success…or improve what you have.
An IT strategic plan is a formalized road map that describes how you will execute your chosen IT strategy. The plan focuses on long-term goals rather than tactical planning that zero’s in on the short-term objectives. The most reliable recipe for turning a company into a standout performer over the long-term is a strong, planned execution of an excellent IT strategy.
The differences between an IT Strategic Plan and its cousin the Strategic Business Plan are very subtle. The IT Strategic Plan is going to focus only on IT goals and objectives whereas the Business Strategy will include IT as a component of the overall Business Strategy.
An IT Strategic Plan should deliver a strategy that drives real action and real change. It’s about bringing stakeholders – management, staff, vendors, and customers – together in more efficient and effective ways to deliver innovative ideas, tools, and technologies that better serve stakeholders.
We engage our clients in the use of a five-stage strategic management process:
Some tools and resources we may utilize…
- Kaplan and Norton’s – The Balanced Scorecard
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Porter’s Five Generic Competitive Strategies
- PESTLE Analysis
Meet your IT project goals, on time and on budget.
IT Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations from a project. Meeting or exceeding those needs and expectations invariably involve balancing competing demands among:
- Scope, time, cost, and quality,
- Stakeholders with different needs and expectations
- and many other influencing factors.
In order to control these factors we employ the use of IT project management methodologies that have become industry standards for project delivery.
Some tools and methodologies may utilize…
- PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Agile Project Management
- Lean Project Management
- Rational Unified Process (IBM – RUP)
- Cube’s library of templates and standards
Put your best foot forward.
Our web development team are specialists at creating WordPress websites. We can help you to manage your content creation, images, and set you up with eCommerce site to help generate online sales.
Why a website? Recent reports indicate that approximately 52% of small businesses don’t have a website. Yet, the reasons to have an online presence are numerous. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Provide a showroom for your products
- Finalize sales transactions through various modes of payment
- Receive resumes and pre-qualify them through an Applicant Tracking System or ATS
- Provide social proof via testimonials and customer reviews
- Organize customer information with a built-in CRM
- Offer subscriptions
- Sell memberships
- Educate your audience with blogs, e-books, modules, and training manuals
- Give your audience an interactive experience with the use of 360-degree images and videos.
- Provide customer support channels via chat, email, or built-in forms.