The art of adoption.
At Cube Management Consulting Ltd., we believe that one of the greatest challenges facing both business and IT transformation is the effect of change on people. New initiatives are often introduced to engage the most impacted stakeholders, those who are often experiencing change saturation, or are threatened by these types of initiatives. They commonly react emotionally to the scope of the change, the training implications, and the potential impact on their role, job security, and other negative perceptions. Therefore, the importance of managing organizational change effectively has become, in our opinion, paramount and has likewise compelled a number of organizations, both public and private, to incorporate the discipline of Change Management into major initiatives ranging from IT projects to business process adoption to organizational structure change.
Of the many Change Management methodologies, we have chosen to use the PROSCI™ ADKAR® Model – an industry standard for change management practitioners worldwide – to enable us to provide our customers with a results-oriented approach to managing change.
Whether the change is at an individual level or an organizational level, employee adoption and usage are the bridge between a great solution and successful results. In practice, change management plays out on two very specific levels within the organization. These are:
Individual Level – addressed by ADKAR® as a model and approach for enabling one person to change successfully. The following are the capacities each stakeholder will experience; Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, and Reinforcement.
Organizational Level – addressed by PROSCI’s 3-Phase Process, is an organizational capability and competency that provides the specific strategies, plans, actions and steps to execute in conjunction with a project deployment. These are:
- Phase 1 – Preparing for change – This phase involves action-items such as conducting readiness assessments, developing risk analyses, identifying anticipated resistance and preparing the team, to name a few.
- Phase 2 – Managing change – This phase includes creating specific deliverables to support employees through change, namely a communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Phase 3 – Reinforcing change – The final phase involves collecting feedback, listening to employees, auditing compliance, identifying gaps and other targeted action-steps.
We create action-steps at the individual and organizational level of Change Management to ensure the intended outcomes and results are achieved.
Short, or long term temporary assistance for your company.
8 reason to hire a consultant…
1. A consultant has the right expertise and usually years of experience that a client can benefit from.
2. A consultant may be hired to identify problems. Sometimes employees are too close to a problem inside an organization to adequately identify and deal with.
3. A consultant can supplement staff. Businesses have discovered they can save thousands of dollars a week by hiring consultants when they are needed rather than hiring full-time employees.
4. A consultant can act as a catalyst for change. Sometimes change is needed and a consultant may be brought in to implement those changes.
5. A consultant provides much-needed objectivity with a fresh viewpoint without being impacted by the organizations’ culture.
6. A consultant may be hired to teach. It’s the consultant’s obligation to keep up with developments in their field of expertise so they’re always ready to teach new clients what they need to stay competitive.
7. A consultant can bring new life to an organization by providing innovative thought, tools, and methodologies. At one time or another, most businesses need someone to administer “first aid” to get things rolling again.
8. A consultant may be hired to create a new business, and there are experts in this discipline.
Our company is built on knowledge and experience
We provide to you, our client, the benefit of our knowledge, experience, and teamwork to realize the outcomes required for you to achieve strategic and operational excellence.
- Business Transformation
- IT Transformation
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Management, Analysis, & Design
- Project Management
- IT Service Management Consulting
- Certified Management Consultant
- PMI Project Management Professional
- Prosci Change Management Professional
- ACMP Change Management Professional
- BPTrends Business Process Management Professional
- ITIL Certification
- Privacy and Security Expert
- Lean Process Improvement Certification